First things first so here is our short intro:
We are still quite a small startup, but only when it comes to size, not results. Our product is something similar to Booking, but for B2B which means our clients are not travellers, but the whole travel agencies. We are causing technical disruption in an industry where everything has been managed via email or phone. Our goal is to bring this whole industry towards the 21st century.
We are looking for new colleagues to help us with our expansion across the world. As a Hotel Partnership Coordinator for hotels, you will be responsible for account management of our partner hotels and search for new ones in the specific region.
Also, you will be teaching the hotels how to use our platform and you will be there in case they have any difficulties.
How do we picture you?
• You are at least a little bit into technology so you can identify with the product
• You know how to talk to customers
• You want to work in a unique environment of a startup
• You are independent and you are not afraid to speak out
• You are fluent in English & French or German
• If you have experience from hospitality industry or with reservation systems you are our person
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to travel (meetings with partners, conferences etc.)
• Inspirational working environment right in the city centre
• Friendly and little bit crazy team